I got my hands on the Bet365 mobile app, and in this article, I will tell you everything you would need to know about it and my personal opinion of it.
Downloading the Bet365 mobile application for Android and iOS
Bet365 has versions of the same mobile app designed for iOS and Android devices. This is what I did to download my Bet365 mobile app on my iPhone.
- I opened the Bet365 mobile site.
- I clicked on the download link for the mobile app of my choosing.
- The link led me to the Apple App store, and I installed the app.
- I waited for the installation to be complete, and I opened the Bet365 app.
- I proceeded to create my account and make a deposit.
If you have an Android device, the process is a little bit different, for example.
- I opened my Settings-> Security menu.
- I checked the box next to the “unknown sources” menu to allow the download.
- I opened the Bet365 site from my mobile browser.
- I clicked on the app I wanted to download.
- After the file was downloaded to my device, I found it in my folders and opened it to begin the installation.
New customer guide: How to create a Bet365 account
It was easy creating my account. All I did was:
- I opened my newly installed Bet365 app and clicked on the “Join” button.
- I filled out the information required of me in the registration form.
- I chose my notification settings and accepted the terms and conditions of the platform.
- I looked online for a bet365 promo code to enter on the form.
How to make a deposit and bet on the app
Depositing was also a straightforward process.
- First, I logged into my new account.
- Then I went to the cashier menu and chose “Deposit.”
- I picked a payment method I want and entered the necessary details.
- I entered an amount to deposit and finished the transaction.
What does the Bet365 mobile app offer?
Sports betting on the app
Bet365 offers us one of the most comprehensive sports betting experiences on the internet. I was impressed by how many football betting markets there are, and even other sports which aren’t that popular also had a wide range of betting options. In addition to betting, the bookmaker also offered one of the best features out there to keep customers happy.
Placing your first bet on mobile
Placing your bet from your mobile app is the same as doing it from a computer. Once you choose an event you want to bet on, you only have to click on the odds you favor to transfer the wager to your bet slip. After adding your stake amount, you can place your wager and wait to be notified when it’s settled (if you turned on the notifications).
Bet365 Bingo on mobile
Bet365 has a separate app for the Bingo section. If you want to play these games, you can download it the same way I downloaded the Sports app, but instead, you have to choose the Bet365 Bingo app. You won’t have to create a new account to play the available games, and in addition to the usual Bingo rooms, there are also other exciting games you can have fun with.
Bet365 Poker on mobile
Bet365 has a separate Poker section where we can play tournaments, different sit & goes, and even earn unique points. The app is also user-friendly and has plenty of cool features.
Top Bet365 mobile app features
These were my top favorite features on the Bet365 mobile app:
- Push notifications
- Live streaming
- Bet builder
- In-play Wagering
I loved using the features mentioned above because they gave me more chances to win, and they were different and exciting compared to sports betting without using features. I especially enjoyed that I could get notified of a bet being settled or an event starting or ending right away without having to hover over my device every few minutes.
Mobile application vs. website pros and cons
- User-friendly and easy-to-navigate
- You can bet on the site from anywhere.
- The app offers all essential betting features offered by Bet365.
- There is a wide array of betting options.
- The device screen can be small to watch live games.
- Betting during live games is slower than on a computer.
- The bet builder is only available for some sports.
- Not many betting options can be shown on the mobile screen at once
Other important assets of the mobile app
The mobile platform was easy-to-navigate and user-friendly, although I prefer to use the app rather than the mobile site. But if you don’t want to download apps, then it is a great option. I don’t think that even new customers would have any trouble navigating through the app.
Live wagering and it’s benefits
I like in-play betting because it lets me place bets even after the match has started. If you use it in combination with other sports betting features like cash-out or live streaming, then the potential benefits could be huge, especially if you are good at predicting.
Live streaming on Bet365
Watching the matches you wagered on is an age-old tradition in sports betting, and nowadays, you can do it from the mobile app as well. It’s trendy, and I enjoyed watching the Bet365 broadcasts, which were of clear quality and easy-to-find.
One drawback is you must have a positive account balance in order to watch. An alternative option is to have a bet within the last 24 hours.
The Cash-Out feature
Cash-out is one of the more popular sports betting features, which lets you settle your wager before the end of a match. Bet365 steps up and offers two other similar features and is linked to this one – Auto Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out.
Final summary of Bet365’s mobile app
Bet365’s mobile app is one of the best out there when it comes to sports betting, and they offer customers access to everything we would typically have on the website. With the mobile app, I don’t need a computer to check my bets anymore or make deposits and withdrawals. I enjoyed using the app and all the features in it.
Disclaimer: This review is based on a personal experience of the Bet365 offers. The above information is subject to change; please refer to Bet365 online platforms for the latest updates.
Football Whispers breaks down the beautiful game with statistical analysis, feature articles and expert betting tips. Please gamble responsibly.