Market Research Future (MRFR) report on the Global Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Market addresses the COVID-19 analysis of a critical factor affecting the market growth. As discussed by Market Research Future (MRFR) analysts, the global market expected to register an Exponential CAGR of 31.2% reveals scopes for an expansion up to a valuation of USD 8.67 Billion by 2023. The market is slated to benefit from a hike in rate of digitization, inclusion of IoT-supported technologies, automation, rising funds in research and development projects, interests shown by end users, competition in the market, government initiatives, and others. Its cost-effective nature is also expected to bolster the growth.
The large scale integration of IoT technology in the transportation sector is estimated to benefit the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform industry. Moreover, the increasing demand for device management is estimated to positively reinforce the expansion of the Internet of Things cloud platform market in the impending period.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6843
The global Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform market has been studied on the basis of a segmentation that includes application, deployment, platform, service, organization size, and vertical.
• By platform, the market has been reviewed on the basis of connectivity management, device management, and application enablement.
• By deployment, the report includes segments like public, private, and hybrid.
• By organization size, the review includes a study of large enterprise and small and medium enterprise.
• By service, the report on the market comprises managed services and professional services.
• By application, the market review assessed segments like wearable technology, smart agriculture, smart city, home automation, industrial automation, smart transportation, and others.
• By vertical, the global market report included segments like retail, finance, healthcare, automotive & transportation, government, hospitality, consumer electronics, industrial manufacturing, media & entertainment, education, and others.
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform includes a study of companies like IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Ayla Network, AWS Group, SAP SE, Hauwei Technologies, Artik Cloud, GE, Salesforce.com, AT&T, Cisco system, and Telit. These companies ensure growth for the market by deploying various strategic models to create a space for better revenue-generation process. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced the strategic procedures and forced companies to find out a different plan for the coming years.
North America’s infrastructural scope and investment opportunities would back the market growth. Players from the region would take part in forming a proper network to back projects related to it. In Asia Pacific, growing industries are expected to set the market momentum.
In September 2020, Digi International®, a company known for its path-breaking designs to provide better Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity products and services, announced the latest release of Digi Remote Manager®. This is the company’s device and network management cloud platform. It will allow its users to manage IoT devices and networks in varied environments from across the world.
These advances will help Digi Remote Manager in expanding its ability to ease device deployment and maintenance, ensure proper network uptime and security, and offer new levels of network management to make sure that the network team does not have to alter business processes to accommodate various rigid network tools.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
Get Full Access to this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/internet-of-things-cloud-platform-market-6843
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform Market Segmentation
8. Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
10. Company Profiles
11. Business Overview
12. Financial Data
13. Product Landscape
14. Strategic Outlook
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
This release was published on openPR.