When is the event on?
August 7th & 8th with VIP Reception evening of August 6th
Where is it happening?
JW Marriott LA Live
Los Angeles, CA
Why should people attend this?
The inspiration behind the NASBC comes from the convergence of the burgeoning markets of Blockchain and Sports. As sports have continued to rise to a $500 billion market, technology has played a large part in that ascension. The opportunities for expansion with Blockchain provide creative new business models and economies across the globe.
NASBC is designed to bring everyone together to explore these innovative markets and the opportunities they create.
The chance to network with influencers
Be part of an exciting groundbreaking event. NASBC will host several star athletes that have already invested in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Attendees will be able to interact with sports professionals and influencers involved with blockchain technology and get their opinions firsthand.
To put with their knowledge
NASBC brings together 500+ sports teams, individuals and companies to take a look at current strategies, technology and financial advantages of Blockchain. This year’s sessions fall under several categories: Teams, Athletes, Pro and Amateur Sports, eSports, Gambling, Fantasy Strategies and Tokenization, and Financial Innovations, with each reflecting the robustness and diversity of the ever expanding Sports and Blockchain industry.
Who will be speaking at the event?
The 2018 NASBC speakers will range from athletes, coaches, team owners, developers, tech influencers, social media influencers, investment firms, financial advisors, CEOs, ICOs, and more!
· Nikita Sachdev – EVENT HOST, Crypto Influencer and Evangelist
· Ian Scarffe – Brand Ambassador, Blockchain Advisor and Consultant
· David Drake, CEO, LDJ Capital
· Dean Kirkland – Host of the Crypto the WonderDog show
· Eamonn Donlyn – Former ESPN Producer, General Partner SportsVest VC Fund
· Christian Kameir – Managing Partner Sustany Capital
· Matt Fortnow – Co-Founder Blockchain Guys
· Sunil Bhardwaj, CEO, Globatalent
· Larry Castro, Founder USGFA /PGFA
Where can people find out more about this event?
Tickets available here