Our use of other group’s copyrighted material – Fair use notice:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976: Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
– This website was created as news aggregator for informational purposes only, and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities.
– All content posted up on this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. All photos, media, and articles are copyright to their original owners.
– Photographic images are owned by their respective copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation is given. Due to image alterations ownership of many images can not be verified. Where ownership is known a credit is as given.
– News and Press articles are owned by their respective Copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation or source of the article is given on the same page.
– The audio/video files on this site are for listening/watching purposes only. Downloading of these files to ones computer is strickly prohibited. They are owned by their respective copyright owners.
If it is the organization’s belief that the usage of specific images used on our site containing copyrighted knowledge conflicts with authorized use, and/or does not comply with fair use as described in this context, contact us through our contact page and we will remove the offending content immediately.
By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
1. You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerse, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
2. You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
3. You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
4. Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
5. The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
6. To the best of the WEBMASTER’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
7. The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with any entity referenced on this site.
8. This site may contain material inappropriate for some viewers.
9. The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
10. These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.
If it is the organization’s belief that the usage of specific images used on our site containing copyrighted knowledge conflicts with authorized use, and/or does not comply with fair use as described in this context, contact us through our DMCA notice page and we will remove the offending content immediately.